Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye

Thought this would be an easy post to write.  But it's not.  I've been staring at the computer screen for a few minutes.  Or rather staring out the window.

And of course I have to torture myself by listening to My Immortal by Evanescence.  I need something more angry and forceful, like Metallica, lol. Of which I have a ton of cds.  I went through a Metallica phase in college, thanks to my roommate.  Oh how I miss those days.


Are "goodbyes" forever?  I think in this case they are.  I received my half of the tax check in the mail today. I texted The Ex to let him know that I had received.  He writes back "so I guess this is goodbye".  I was surprised he said that because I didn't think he would realize it.  But he did, so I wrote back "Goodbye J.  Good luck with your new life".  But big surprise, nothing in response, what else is new.

So that's it.  I have no reason, ever again, to talk to The Ex.  Feels kinda strange.  Even though that's the way it's been for some time now.  So really nothing different.  I'm not going to delete his number yet.

So onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment