Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where In The World Is Carmen SanDiego??

Remember that show?? I loved it.  I think there might be a channel out there that has all those old school TV shows.

Anyway, where the hell have I been...???  Having too much fun!  LOL.  Let's see, I got a new laptop, which I'm typing on now, this will make blogging so much easier and accessible.  All the rooms I want painted in my place are finally painted!!  I've been here since October and just finished, my bedroom was last.  And I absolutely love it!  I don't intend on painting the kitchen, but maybe the bathrooms.  I hadn't planned on it, until my dad was fixing the light switch and said "oh so and so color would like nice in here".  Come on!  Stop the painting!  But I do want to paint my master closet when I get the ELFA closet system from IKEA in the winter, February 2012 exactly.

OK, tried to add pictures here, but the loading was taking to long.  I'll try again when I finish writing.



So now it's time to accessorize, which I will admit, I am so excited for.  Pictures, curtains, mirrors, all that fun stuff.  I see many visits to Home Goods in my future.

Otherwise, I am just having a total blast with my friends, and some new friends.  Had a great holiday weekend, with bbq's, fireworks, time in the pool.  However.... I have been recently informed that I am what they call "high maintenance".  Too bad Oprah is off the air, because I would send myself on and blame everything on my parents.  J/K!!!  I am so very very very thankful for all my parents have done for me and all the opportunities I have been given.  I am aware that I am needy and a little pushy about getting my own way.  But isn't the first step to fixing the problem admitting you have a problem?? LOL.  I am trying to be more conscious about myself and how I act.

I will also try hard to document my journey through AccessoryLand.  And maybe there might be a new four legged companion in my life.  But I don't want to talk about it until I know something definite.  But the future is looking brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment