Monday, July 11, 2011

Bathroom Cleaning Monday

So I'm trying to reinstate bathroom cleaning monday.  Well it will actually only be the 2nd time I've cleaned the bathroom on a monday, lol.

I HATE TO CLEAN.  I hate everything about cleaning, but I like things to be clean.  So I thought if I break up the cleaning chores throughout the week, maybe it would be more manageable.  So Monday is going to be bathroom cleaning, which included toilets, shower, sink, mirror, countertop, and floor. Geez this is sounding like a lot of work.  Phew, getting tired already.

I have two bathrooms in my condo, but the shower/tub in the guest bathroom does not get used, so I'm cheating and not cleaning that one regularly.  So that bathroom only has a sink, mirror, countertop, and toilet.  But my bathroom only has a shower with glass doors, what a pain in the ass.  Never thought I would like the glass doors, and I'm still not a huge fan, would be nice if they were frosted.  So I (try) to spray Daily Shower cleaner on the doors after my shower every morning.  And what I intend to do weekly is an actual shower cleaner and scrubbing down the doors.

Mirrors are the easiest and counter tops, although they are granite so I have to "treat" them (lame..., lol).  The toilet is pretty easy too, but I think I may have let the cleaning go too long because I have that ring around where the water rests.  But hopefully scrubbing more frequently will avoid that.  So actually now that I'm typing it doesn't sound all that bad.... how lazy am I.

So it's just a matter of tackling the rest of the rooms, which really only require dusting.  And vacuuming the carpet.  I could do one room a day.  Eventually I would like to hire a Merry Maids to come in once a month to give the place a good all over cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment