So I've come up with a new name for this blog. The old was too sad and reminded me a sad times. Who wants to me reminded of a failed marriage... oh lighten up people. :)
Anywho, the first new name came to me while I was blow drying my hair. I've trying to thing of any catch phrase I have or things I'm really passionate about. This was not easy, until I thought about how much I love Wizard of Oz, so I thought Somewhere Over the Rainbow. And as I was getting reacquainted with Blogger now linked to Google+, which is annoying, I came up with something even better, Down the Rabbit Hole. I mean my entire 30th birthday was Alice in Wonderland themed... Hello! So there it is, new title, but no new domain name or link whatever it's called. Everything is taken, so I'll keep the original until I ever get more serious about this.
I'm happy with my page except for this Google+ link up now. I don't understand it all. It automatically publishes to Google+ or whatever and I have to go in a link up to fb or twitter, is that normal? I thought about finding a new host because I'm the type of person who goes new when something doesn't work. Along those lines, the About Me links to my Google+ profile page or something, so I'm just ignoring all of that, I mean I only have 8 followers who already know all about me.
So this blog has no real purpose than to rant, rave, and inform people about what I'm thinking and what's going on in the life. Who knows how often I will write or if I'll get lazy after awhile. I think it would be fun if I could continue because I've been trying to think of ways to use my brain more.
Love this and love the title! Good for you for blogging again! (You're better than I am!)
ReplyDelete