Friday, February 7, 2014

Wow, so it's been awhile

So I was scrolling through my facebook page doing some updating and come across the link to my blog.  I was going to delete it but decided to take a look at before I hit DELETE.  And I was pleasantly surprised.  I had actually forgotten what the page looked like and how much I had written.  Wow, go me!!!  I wrote about totally random stuff and I like that.  So let's see how long this run will last.

Pet peeve of the day, week, make that the season of winter.... ice ice ice!  Snow I can deal with, shovel it and it's off to the side.  Ice on the other hand is right smack there in front of you.  Can't push it off to the side, it sits, slides down your driveway making it an ice rink.  That's what's happened after this recent storm.  My driveway can only fit one car now as opposed to two, there was so much snow.  After two days of sun the snow on the roof is melting and making deadly icicles and dripping on to my driveway in puddles which freeze into ice.  So I went online to buy salt and an ice scrapper, yes I said I went online to buy these things.  I can't tell you the last time I went out to the store to buy something, oh Christmas and I totally overspent.  That is why I buy online, can keep track of how much things cost and the total.  So back to my driveway, would it look ridiculous if I scattered buckets all around to catch this deadly water, I don't think so.  So if  you feel earthquakes seizures tomorrow that will be me picking and scrapping the ice off my driveway and front steps with my new ice pick.  I feel like I've been exiled to Serbia, which btw just had a blizzard, who could even tell??

No comments:

Post a Comment