Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life Do Over

I said "I Do" in 2008.  In 2010, I agreed to say "I Don't".  


So here I am, a single gal trying to figure her way through this crazy world of divorce and dating.  I have no idea what I am doing, but with the help of family and friends I am slowly putting the pieces together.  


I decided to start writing this blog because I believe writing about your experiences, good and bad, is a form of therapy.  I have some good stories and some not so good stories. My marriage won't be discussed in detail, just referred to every now and then.  But this blog is about moving forward not looking back into the past.  


So here it goes.  

4 comments:

  1. i love {LOVE!} the name- welcome to the crazy world of blogging! consider me your first "official" follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And consider me your second! I also love the title (I swear I am capable of independent thought, lol).. Blogging is indeed a GREAT form of therapy and also to connect with others going through similar experiences. I hope you love it as much as I do! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the name!! Hope you find the blogging world as wonderful as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the name, Katie! I look forward to reading it. Now I just have to get back to MY blog... Love you and hope to hang out with you soon! (Maybe spend a Saturday in Manhattan doing tourist-y things??)

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete