Saturday, April 23, 2011

Some Things Will Never Be The Same

I was food shopping yesterday and was going to pick up some Elios frozen pizza, say what you will, but it comes in hand.

Anyway, I decided to try maybe a classier pizza like DeGiornos (sp?) and came across French Bread Pizza.  I thought to myself oh that would be fun, but then had this sharp stab to my heart remembering that this is the kind of pizza J and I would make together.  I bought it anyone saying I'm over this, I can still eat whatever I want, it won't bother me.  Well I just popped it in the oven for the lunch today and could barely get through the first few bits.  It was terrible, it looked exactly the same as "we" used to make it....

Then I was watching Toy Story 3, and again remembered I saw that movie with J on our last vacation and again realized that was probably the last movie I saw with him.  I can't even paint my hallway two-tone (with a chair rail) because that's the concept I used in my old place with J.

I always understood that I would not be able to look at things the same, but food??

No comments:

Post a Comment