I feel like one person who's trying to do a million things. Wait, I don't feel, I am that person.
There are a million things that need to get done and I have no idea what priority they should take. This is the party where being single SUCKS! There are some many things I could do if only there was someone else there to help me carry the big boxes, the big purchases out to the car and then into the condo. So I'm relying on my parents, and whenever they are free to help me do all the big shopping. And that is getting old. It is so much easier to shop during the week, but they are not available during the week. So it has to happen on the weekend, when I want to relax. It is so frustrating.
I need to paint, buy a new laptop, decide on new curtains, buy new clothes (that I despartely) need. I'm torn between buying a new (used) car or just sticking it out with what I have. I want to get a dog, but I don't know what kind, whether to rescue/adopt or go to a breeder. Am I ready to handle the responsibility of a dog. I had a dog when I was younger, but if I want to get up and go out or visit friends, I have to make arrangements with my parents or take the dog to a kennel.
I just want all to be done.... yesterday! I'm tired of being alone and not meeting anyone. I want to work out and get it shape, but I'm just so "not caring" by the time I get home. But I need to take a step back and realize all I have accomplished and done in a very short amount of time. It has only been 9 months since The Ex moved out, 6 months since we filed for divorce, and ONLY 3 months since the divorce was final. In basically 6 months, I have moved out into a new condo, pretty much got all the furniture I need, am painting , decorating. I have finished every name change that I needed. In 6 months. I forget that sometimes. But I have the personality where I want things done yesterday, once I have an idea in my head I want it done now. I hate waiting around for people to help. And when I do, I lose interest.
I just want to be over everything.
Hey hottie - there's a blog I read called "Rants from Mommyland". I'm kinda addicted to mommy-blogs, which is weird bc I'm SO far from being that. Anyway, today's was about some of the stuff you went through. Thought maybe it could help? Usually these blogs are hilarious, but this one was more meaningful.
ReplyDelete<3
http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2011/05/help-this-woman-divorce-sucks-monkey.html
Oh I will definitely be following Law Momma's blog. I can't believe you found this, I quickly read through her posts and she is going through the same things I went through and still are. I will read the posts fully when I get home.
ReplyDelete